Jupiter Nature Wood Watch
- Exclusive release as part of the Nature Collection by Federico Arquint
- Collectors keyring included
- 48mm Case
- 100% Natural Wood
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Features two Miyota movements
- Hardened, scratch-proof mineral glass
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
- Wood Watch Dimensions: BAND: 228.6 mm FACE: (including wood frame/bezel): 1 5/8" (41 mm) X 2" (48 mm) across, and 1/2" (12.75 mm) thick
The Jupiter has been a main stayer in the WeWood collection since the beginning. One of our most interesting models featuring dual time and an oversized modern rectangular case. A true collectors piece!
Walnut wood is an ideal wood for carvings, wood turnings and is prized as a veneer. Walnut is an extremely strong wood that seldom mars or chips. In China, Walnuts have traditionally been rotated and played with in the palm of the hand, both as a means to stimulate blood circulation and as a status symbol.
All WeWood Watches come with a 24 month warranty.
Please keep in mind - all WeWood watches made of live, organic materials which could cause unforeseen movement and changes to the watch. Please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this style of watch.