Vitruvio MB Olive Gun Wood Watch
This year marks the quincentennial of the death of Leonardo Di Vinci, the Italian Renaissance master who died in May 1519. To celebrate the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo Di Vinci #GOAT. WeWood have produced a very special limited model using a wood that is characterised by its very hard, compact and homogeneous properties. The Olive Tree is one of the most ancient cultivated plants, growing in very arid regions with its sculpted, tangled and twisted structure. It is often considered as a humble and discreet, but strong and resistant tree, symbolising peace and abundance.
- Hand Made in Italy
- Strictly Limited Numbers
- Premium Japanese Timemodule Chronograph Movement
- Natural Olive Wood X Recycled Stainless Steel
- Limited edition case
- Completely free of toxic chemicals
- Adjustable to fit any wrist
- Dimensions: Face (including wood frame/bezel) 46mm
- Please keep in mind - all WeWood watches made of live, organic materials which could cause unforeseen movement and changes to the watch. Please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding this style of watch.
- WeWood Watches come with a 24 month warranty.
Guess what...when you buy this watch, you are also planting a tree!